Welcome to GO!AXE – The Valley’s first Digital Axe Throwing Experience! Real Axes, Real Wood, Digital Games projected on the targets.
Lehigh Valley Grand Prix has partnered the thrill of high speed racing fun with the excitement of axe throwing. Grab your friends and come bring out your inner lumber jack!!
- How much does it cost: 1hr-$30 per person or 2hr-$50 per person
- How Old to Play?: 15yrs of age. Under 18 need a parent or guardian present.
- Can I reserve? Yes! Reservations can be made through our website. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check in. We want to ensure as much playing time as possible!
- Group Pricing? Coming SOON!! Contact email@example.com.
- Spectators Welcome? Unfortunately, only participants are allowed in the axe room. There are windows where spectators may watch.
- Leagues? COMING SOON!!
- How Should I dress? Wear something comfortable to chuck an axe! Closed toed shoes are required.
- Do you serve Alcohol? Yes! We have a full bar and food menu available.
- Cancellation Policy. All reservations have a 48hr cancellation policy.
- Due to COVID restrictions, all reservations will have a minimum of 4 guests with a maximum of 8 guests per lane. A lane is defined as two targets. All lanes will be private reservations to maintain social distancing requirements. Guests must wear masks when not consuming food and beverage.
Race Hours Monday 2pm-10pm Tuesday-Thursday 2pm-9pm Friday 2pm-10pm Saturday 12pm-10pm Sunday 12pm-7pm Octane Hours Monday 5pm-10pm Tuesday-Thursday 5pm-9pm Friday 4pm to 10pm Saturday 12pm to 10pm Sunday 12pm to 7pm Axe Throwing Hours Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday Available for Private Events Friday 4pm to 10pm Saturday 2pm to 10pm Sunday 12pm to 7pm View Our Event Calendar