Lehigh Valley Grand Prix provides the ultimate competitive go kart racing experience by offering adult and junior go kart league racing. Get 10% OFF leagues for being an LVGP VIP! Call 1.610.432.RACE for details!
Racing Leagues are a fun and competitive opportunity to race at Lehigh Valley Grand Prix. Unlike, standard races, the racing leagues are based upon position not best laps. The Junior League is held on Saturday mornings and the Adult League is held on Tuesday evenings. Junior Leagues are available to ages 10 to 15. Adult League drivers must be 15 years of age & older.
LVGP will also be offering driving clinics for those interested in sharpening their skills prior to the league. E-mail email@example.com for more information about competitive go kart racing.
- Spring: 4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26
- Fall: 10/4/16, 10/11/16, 10/18/16, 10/25/16
- Winter: 1/10/17, 1/17/17, 1/24/17, 1/31/17
- Spring: 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28
- Fall: 10/1/16, 10/8/16, 10/15/16, 10/22/16, 10/29/16, 11/5/16, 11/12/16, 11/19/16
- Winter: 1/14/17, 1/21/17, 1/28/17, 2/4/17, 2/11/17, 2/18/17, 2/25/17, 3/4/17
7th Annual LVGP500
The LVGP500 is a 500 lap go kart endurance race held the morning of the Daytona 500. Teams may consist of 1-5 drivers. The team that completes 500 laps first wins! There will be two classes of drivers for the competition to make it fun for everyone. After the race there will be an awards ceremony and Daytona 500 Viewing party at Octane, the new restaurant and bar at Lehigh Valley Grand Prix. If you can’t make the 500 lap race, you can still come to the party!
- Cost per team is $500.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold your spot.
- Date: February 26, 2017
4th Annual Turkey Bowl
This November 23th, Lehigh Valley Grand Prix will host its 3rd Annual Turkey Bowl! The event is a 4 hour endurance race that will conclude the facilities 8 week campaign of raising food and monetary donations for those in need for the holiday season. The race will end with a special awards ceremony that will include food and refreshments.
- Cost: $500 per team, includes food and refreshments at after party. 50% deposit required.
- Donate 15 canned good items and receive 10% off of the team fee
Himmer Graphics Iron Man Series
Do you have what it takes to be crowned our Iron Man Series Champion?! Check out the program that every electric go kart track drools over! Lehigh Valley Grand Prix has revamped our Iron Man Series to a 6 Race Event. Each race will start with a 3 lap qualifier followed by a 60 minute feature race. The start of the race will be a LeMans style, drivers will run to their kart, jump in and go! Classes for Novice and Pro will be available for each race. Points will be awarded for each race and prizes will be given accordingly. The overall points winner of the series will be crowned champion! Drivers are welcome to sign up for 1 race or all 6.
- Cost: $100 for members, VIP’s get 10% discount.
- Sign up for 5 and receive a tee shirt and the 6th race is FREE!!
- 50% deposit required for registration.
- Prizes: Each race there will be prizes given out as well as an award for the overall series champion.
- Each Program will run 10am- 12pm.
Dates: May 15th, June 12th, July 17th, August 14th, September 11th
Junior Driving Clinic
Is your child a motor head? The Summer driving clinic at Lehigh Valley Grand Prix is the perfect opportunity to fuel their desire to go fast and have fun. The program is designed to teach kids the basics of racing in a fun and competitive environment. Goals will be set on an individual basis at day 1. It is our goal to help the kids achieve those goals and to become better racers!
- Learning hand & body position
- Perfecting the line
- Techniques for passing
- Techniques for breaking
- Driver changes
Time: 12pm to 5pm
Cost: $200 (includes lunch/ages 8 to 15)
This program does sell out quickly. For more information CLICK HERE.